With having three decades of domain knowledge, Vintex is considered as one of the leading organizations involved in offering quality approved fire safety products. Professionals of our team are capable of making fire protection arrangement in a feasible manner.
Design / Engineering
Our engineering and designing personnel are instrumental in conducting thorough analysis and planning effective strategy for fire safety requirements of individual customer. All the procedures of planning and assessment conform to industry specified norms and guidelines.
We are competent enough to manage and incorporate fire safety arrangement into the structure of any building. We also provide necessary support to existing fire prevention system.
We are proud for having seasoned as well as well trained installation personnel who are skilled enough to handle fitting and repairing of new and existing fire safety system. Our professionals have gone through FireTech training program to clear Level 4 Diploma and other advanced levels.
We employ same personnel for fitting, repairing and servicing of new and existing systems in order to promote the concept of ownership among our team members. This mode of operation encourages a sense of oneness among staff and they get attached to their workplace. Attachment to work motivates them to maintain quality and consistency of their performance.
Vintex is engaged in fitting, repairing, servicing and alteration of wide array of Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinkler and Special Hazards solution. Its assortment of products include:
- Fire Hydrant Systems
- Automatic and manual Fire Alarm Systems that comprise of analogue and traditional addressable Early Warning and Evacuation systems
- Automatic Sprinkler System that consists of Pre-action system, dry pipe and wet pipe
- Water Spray Systems and Deluge Systems
- Foam system
- Clean agent system (gas based fire dousing solution)
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- Fire Extinguisher and Fire Hose Reel installation
- Water mist
- Protectowire Liner heat detection system
- Audio loop system for the convenience of completely or partially deaf persons
- We also assists in installation of Fire Extinguisher and Fire Hose Reel.
Our veteran project managers and service co-ordinating personnel handle all sorts of projects associated with servicing, fitting and quality checking of fire protection systems.
Regular testing of fire safety system enables one to assess whether the equipment can be used during emergency situation or not.
Testing and maintenance procedure of Vintex Fire protection are executed as per the guidelines specified by India code. This routine testing is a way to ensure functionality and quality of existing fire fighting solution. We offer service for the below mentioned systems:
- Dry systems
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Foam systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Anti-freeze systems
- Preaction sprinkler systems
- Gaseous fire suppression systems
- Deluge systems
- Hydrant systems
- Fire hose reels and extinguishers